Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Osaka Campaign - Part 3

Ikeda Sensei: Let's carry out a fight without any regrets. Let's do our best together. This is going to be the first historic struggle in Kansai. If you 'cut short your sleep' then you have engaged in the struggle seriously.
The benefit we recieve in our daily practise to the Gohonzon is tremendous. Why don't we do in one day the work of a week or even ten days, dedicating our lives to the Gohonzon.
- Osaka campaign value creation Feb 2007

When was the last time I sacrificed an hour of sleep to watch a movie?
Yesterday
When was the last time I sacrificed an hour of sleep to be able to catch an early morning flight/train?  Recently.
When was the last time I sacrificed an hour of sleep crying because I was really sad?
This year itself.
When was the last time I sacrificed an hour of sleep to chant an extra hour of daimoku? 
...............

No comments: